- Fluffy, yeast-raised donuts (3-time Crowd Favorite at Donut Fest)
- Old-fashioned buttermilk cake donuts (Judge's Choice at Donut Fest Chicago 2020)
- Texas-sized apple fritters & donuts (as featured on WGN's Chicago's Best and Instagram's chicagofoodiegirl)
- Donut holes (regular, plain cake, chocolate cake)
- Scratch-made flavors
- Original Glazed -- the best glazed donut in the world. We're up for the challenge, Bobby Flay! Our customers prefer it over all competitor donut shops, traditional bakeries, Dunkin Donuts, and Krispy Kreme any day!
- Fresh Strawberry
- Sweet Homemade Caramel
- Blueberry Heaven
- Ripe Raspberry
- Citrus Orange
- Peach Cobbler (the donut)
- Banana Pudding (the donut)
- Strawberry Vanilla swirl
- Caramel Vanilla swirl
- Zebra (Vanilla with Chocolate stripes)
- ...plus seasonal rotations
About D&D's Place
Trained by the owner of the Southside Chicago staple Old Fashioned Donuts, fate would have it that we open our own donut shop. Faith, love, and our customers are what keeps us going. If you're visiting us for the first time, let us know. Also, let us know how you heard about us.
Tell us about your great experience
Questions or any issues?